My lips are white in colour ,please let me know any possible solution

I used to bite my lips . Now i stopped biting .but my lips are white color now.i want to change my lips to red or light brown color . please let me know any possible solution
Asked On : Sun, 4 Jul 2010
u need to send in a pic to let me understand what u mean by lips going white.are there white patches on the lip?
u need to mail on
  Anonymous's Response
i have uploaded my photo @
  Anonymous's Response
It looks like focal vitiligo. Do you have white patch anywhere in the body? If it is only limited to lips and it is not increasing, surgical management by non cultured epidermal suspension transplantation is better option since it gives natural and complete repigmentation with normal colour match.
Dermatologist Dr. Resham J. Vasani (Bhojani)'s  Response
start usin tess oral paste for local application at bed time and tacroz 0.1% ointment twice a day n let me kno if any improvemnt after a month.