My legs and arms randomly ache and my feet and hands get tingly.

My legs and arms randomly ache and my feet and hands get tingly. My legs and arms randomly ache and my feet and hands get tingly. I get a tingling feeling randomly in my left side of my chest . And i feel like my knees and elbows are always sore . Im only 20 and have had sex before can someone please give me some direction on what this might be? These problems have been recurring for around 3 weeks and its getting very frustrating. Lately my right bicep has been aching everyday i wake up. I also seem to be getting injured very easy.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011