My leg is hurting really bad, what could it possibly be ?

in my right leg, when i walk it feels like its falling asleep. then it tinkles. and its starting hurt rel bad when i walk. what could it possibly be?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Hello there,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. The kind of pain you are referring to sounds to me like claudication pain, which is like pain/tingling while you walk. They can be due to peripheral vascular disease or neurogenic, due to some spinal stenosis. More likely of vascular origin, if you already have atherosclerotic changes elswhere in your body.So get yourself thoroughly investigated by a vascular surgeon and subsequently by a neurologist as well.