My left testicle is much larger than the right one. Is it a major cause for concern ?

Hi I have a question. My left testicle is much larger than the right one, and they are a bit discomfort-able, not major pain but a funny feeling while dangling. I am a teenager. What might this be? Is it a major cause for concern? The right one is hard and small, but the other one is like kind of squishy and big.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
welcome to HealthMagic forum
it seems you should consult a surgeon
you may be having some problem that better be explained by a doctor after you are examined .
nothing to worry
you may be having some collection of fluid in the scrotal sac known as hydrocoel
have good health