My left testicle hangs much lower than my right

my left testicle hangs much lower than my right , what can I do to solve this ,it became obvious after a hernia operation
Asked On : Tue, 18 May 2010
is it normal for your testicles to be hanging?
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to HEALTHmAgic forum
its normal for left scrotum to be in lower level than that of rt testis
after long standing hernia the scrotal sac gets stretched and after operation this stretched scrotum does not return to it's normal size
some times when scrotal sac is much stretched part of it excised to reduce the scrotum size
even it hanging more it does not cause any medical problem
to reduce the size you may need some operation
consult your surgeon
wish you good health
  Anonymous's Response
The problem that you are facing could be due to damage the in the suspensing ligaments. Ask your doctor about getting this fixed. I am sure there should be a way out to resolve this.