My left hand shivers lot.

i have problem with my left hand it shivers lot I am 25 year old. and a student. when i used to hold small glasses(tea cup) iit shakes lot i feel weakness of grip last 6-7 years it become little high if get tense shivers will more i can able to hold small thing like spoon small cups i dont have any Habit, while my father was workingone big stone has fallen on there hand so his left hand also used to shivers
Asked On : Sat, 27 Feb 2010
AS you have a problem with only one hand And no other signs/symptoms it is difficult
for me to tell you what it could be without a complete physical examination so please, contact an orthopedican and get your hand examined

Why orthopedician doc, shouldnt he consult a Neurologist rather?