My left eye, nostril, ear are affected with sinus with head pain

Hello, My left nostril has been clog and swollen for over a day. The liquid that comes out of my one nostril is hot and like tears . I have pain in my left ear and occasional leakage in both ear. My left eye is sore . Water hurts when it touches my tongue. My left eye runs. I thought was sinus still my body begin to hurt me, especially my right leg for at lest 2 min. Also the occasional head pains. I did suffer with chronic sinuses but these head pain I get lately are the really the worst.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011