My left ear used to be very itchy inside and sometimes i find little blood in it

Hi my left ear used to be very itchy inside all the time So what I do is I clean my ears everyday and most of the time I find little blood in it. I m not sure if it is indeed blood but it looks like it. Sometimes I would feel pain in my left ear too. Also almost everyday there s blood in my left nostril that has dried too. What could this be? I have quit smoking 2 months ago. I wonder if it had something to do with it. The blood in the nose is completely gone but there s still blood in my left ear without the itchiness and with no more pain since I have also stopped cleaning it everyday.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011