My last menses was about a month and 6 days ago I started my period but it has been weird.

I am 21 years old and 6 days ago I started my period but it has been weird. The past 5 days all that has been on the tampon was slightly brown spots/ light green spots/ and light yellow spots. Suddenly last night just started flooding and has been all day today. I know that the darker gooey red part is the egg but it is also supposed to get out and then that s it. Well yes that has happened but it has also continued to happen and is not only gooey dark red but gooey bright red as well... My last menses was about a month and a week before this one and that is how all of mine are. And if I knew I was pregnant I, personally, would NOT get an abortion ever!! So it s not that.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011