My kid had cough and cold for almost one month, kindly suggest remedies

My kid is 2 and a half year old.He had cough and cold for almost one month, some times he had fever also but not everyday. Doctor has given him Asthalin inhaler for seven days and Flohale 50 inhaler for 90 days, 2 puffs 2 times a day and also Montek -LC KIDTAB- 1 tablet a day..Also Sinarest for 3 days. Now Cough has stoped, but still he has Nose blockage . This treatment was started on 28th feb. I just want to know whether treatment is in right track ,if not then what is correct treatment ?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011