My husband's sperm count is 49 millions with 40% active mobility.what does this mean ?

my hubby s Semen culture report says that Enterococcus Organism Isolated. and it is inheretly resistant to cephalosporins. Seman analysis says that the Sperm count as 49 Millions with 40 % active motility, 20 % Sluggish and non-Motility -40% and 40 % Normal forms with Pus cell 4-6 / Hpf; Epithelial cell -2-3 / Hpf; casts: 1-2 /HpfCellular debris and clamping of sperms as +ve. What does it reveal and how to get rid of?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011