My husband was a diabetic, and often falls asleep while talking.

my husband was told by a doctor , 2yrs ago that he was a diabetic.,he has never taken medicine and sugar level. is always between 300 and 485! A pretty worried wife. have asked family and friends to talk to his but that was like kicking against bricks. he often falls asleep while talking. very,very moody, like a woman with her friend EVE. Refuse to go to the doctor,and again it has been 2yrs. without any medication., what could happen to my husband, he really think that he is okay.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009