My husband is suffering from chest pain at night. Is it the sign of heart attack?

sAT NIGHT WE HAD BEEN OUT FOR MEAL DRINKS ETC.HE WAS FEELING FINE.THEN AFTER WE WENT TO BED HE GOT THIS PAIN IN THE CENTRE OF HIS CHEST AND COULD NOT GET COMFY.HE WAS SWEATING AND IN A LOT OF PAIN.YESTERDAY HE SAID HE STILL FELT SORE AND IT KEPT COMING BACK BUT ONLY LASTING MINS.HE STILL HAS IT AGAIN TODAY BUT MILDER.WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD I BE WORRIED OR NOT? Hey bec !!!!! maybe you should stick to answering questions you might know the answer too.Instead of writing stupid comments!!!!! Thanks to everyone else though.I agree he should see a doc but the stubborn man thinks hes too young to have heart problems,he is only 36 and maybe he is right.Lets hope its the food.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009