My husband is severely depressed and he is also drug addicted

doct my husband is mently dipressed and he is irretating with family members witout any reasons start crying and laughing.we have 2 years of son he didnt alloe me to feed him or to love him.he is job less and is not feeling comfartible with people he is socially alone inforce me to leave him and to remary and i have no concern with my baby.he used to torture me mentely and physically.plz help me idont want to leave him i want his treatment.what should i do now as he is also drug addected.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010