My husband is having frequent chest pains, what can I do ?

My husband is now complaining of frequent chest pains.. what do I do??
My husband (29) is complaining of freq chest pains for the past week.. Our family had been under stress afor the past month and he had to deal with most of it.. (his mom was severely ill, I had been having some issues with him, his job hunt, and a irritant family member to add to that).. He also said that it increases whenever hez stressed he could feel it more .. Im very concerned.. we would be visiting the doc shortly, but im curious.. Is it possible that he ccould be sufering from a heart ailment? [he has no other symptoms like other pains, pain/numbness in left arm.. etc but i see him rubbing his chest quite often for the past few days] He is a physically fit person, not overweight, abt 68-70 kilog and 180cms tall. Please do let me know if you or someone else have had such complaints... Thank you so much..
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009