My husband is diagnosed with TB.Had enlargement of right testis

My husband was admitted for 1 month due to enlargement of right testis. He had severe headache and temperature above 100 deg F. Gradually neck stiffness and was shifted to ICU because he was disoriented. Now he has acute infarct in the cerebral penuncle in lift side. The right testis was removed. Mycobacterium tuberculi was positive when the removed organ was tested. How long will it take to get treated and work as normal human being.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Dec 2010