My husband is a alcholic which he bring drinks he got a heart rhythm, please help

my husband is a alcholic which he bringe drinks he got took to hospital and they he has got a heart rythum?
like someone that is having a heartattack could this be caused though the alchol
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Only one good answer in the first twelve and that's Tracy g's. Sorry, the one which gives the wikipedia site is good but they are short on advice on what to do. As a recovered alcoholic myself I would just like to add a few things. I'm sure Alanon will suggest he goes to AA, I went into re-hab fouteen months ago, joined AA, and not only haven't I had a drink since, I dont crave or ever want one again. The very difficult thing is to get him there, but Alanon will help you there also, some have mentioned in their answers and are quite right, he has to want to give it up, but as it says in the Big Book (which you will hear about, and also see under my source) Chapter 5 'How it works', page 58. When you click on to the site the Big Book is printed in it's entirety 575 pages, you don't even have to buy one. "Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path" and I can confirm that I don't know anyone since November 2006 who has failed who didn't stick to the twelve steps. I was with my wife when she died of alcohol abuse three years ago, when she was 50. Good luck and God bless.