My husband has not shown interest to have sex. What could be the reason for this?

I am 23 and my husband is 28. i got married two months back and the problem is my husband has not shown interest to have sex. he had made some kind of effort but failed to go inside (due to lack of knowledge i think) and i feel he lost confidence . he used to be erect at time of foreplay but when he is near vagina, he loses erection . what is the problem? is it tiredness , laziness or some disease?but my husband used to watch porn, used to masturbate often(before marriage). now my touches also dont make him erect. both he and myself are virgins. kindly help me
Asked On : Mon, 15 Nov 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

hi... the above history suggestive that you and your husband are really healthy..
both of them need to be counseled.., the cause , when he comes near you ,loses erection is due to fear... you both must be counseled, only then you will have both marital life..
Hope I have answered your question..