My husband has hypertension, can you tell me how high is his BP ?

My husband has hypertension - can you tell me how high is this?!?
Hi there, My husband has high blood's 130/85 but he was told he needs to get it down to 100/50?? Is his blood pressure very high?! he is on a tablet for it already and it has come down a huge amount....but how high is it now - and what is normal blood pressure?! thanks so much in advance! Thanks all so much for your help - my God Rusty - youre email was a bit sharp - did you get out of the bed the wrong side this morning?! I dont take what people say on a website as gospel - my husband has been seeing a doctor, but to satisfy my own curiosity I decided to put up on yahoo. Thanks to everyone else!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009