My husband has having dizzy and indigestion

My husband has been experiencing dizzy spells and indigestion for the last two weeks, are they related to each other or a bigger problem ?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jun 2010
Hi Tonya,
Welcome to HCM.
Dizzy spells and indigestion need not be related.
Dizzy spells are usually seen in case of middle ear infection and other pathologies. It could also be caused by low blood pressure among other causes.
Best would be to consult a physician and get a thorough checkup done including various investigations to identify the cause of these symptoms and treat them accordingly.
Wishing your husband all the best.
May be they are related but it would be better if you could take your husband to a doctor and do some tests for him to be on the safe side ............