My husband has a varise problem and i am prescribed with Lutenyl.

I m 27 years old & my husband 30 years. we are married from 2 years & a half & we are trying to get a baby but no chance since my husband has a varise problem. On Jul-10, i did a FIV & i ve been pregnant for 3 months after i have aborted on 1-Oct-10. After my abortion , my husband did the varicocele surgery & now he did his spermogram test & it was excellent. so no more problems... But last month i didn t get my cycle, i thought that i m pregnant, i did the blood test & home pregnancy test, but all of them were negative. i went to the doctor & he made an echo for me & the result was also negative, he prescript for me Lutenyl 5 mg for 5 days & he told me that i will get my cycle after 5 days from finishing the medicine. Yesterday was the 5th day & at night i had a small bleeding but today i was surprised that the beeding stopped & the cycle is not going on. is that normal ? and in the prescription of the doctor, it s written that i should take CLOMI-50 after getting the cycle for 3 days. so i don t know if i should count days from yesterday night or what ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011