My husband had some kind of problem like light headed, nauseas, please help

he had this a long time ago, maybe 7 yrs ago. First time this has happened since then . He got really sick, light headed, nauseas,had to lie down. Started sweating profusely. He smokes too much. What can this be? But he s on bp med he s taking 75 mg of metoprolol , 25 mg hydochlorothiazide and 10 mg simvastatin. He wasn t taking any meds way back when it first happend Please respond? he has high bp to BooChan, what is MI?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009