My husband had a 99 abnormal morphology in a semen analysis report. What should we do?

my husband had a 99 abnormal morphology in a semen analysis hi i have a five year old daughter and i ve been trying to get pregnant for past 2 years so my doctor told me to get some test done and she told me all my tests r normal however my husbands sperm count is low n the only solution for me to get pregnant is test tube. i want to know if i could get pregnant naturally. my husband is 32 and thats his semen analysis report VOLUME:4.2 SPERM COUNTS:Total count (million/ml): 0.8 Live Count (million/ml): 0.4 MOTILITY: Rapid Linear Progression: 0% Slow Non Linear Progression: 50% NON Progression:50% MORPHOLOGY: 15% PYRIFORM: 8% AMORPHOUS: 77%. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011