My husband getting bad vision constant chest pain, difficulty breathing weakness

my husband was recently diagnosed with crd & was advised to have a angioplasti done, after recovery will he be
able to work? he also was found to have diabetes he takes 1 round of insulin a day. this doesnt worry me like the heart problem,hes 58& until now was healthy but hes getting all kinds of problems: bad vision constant chest pain, difficulty breathing weakness . its 90 degrees here & hes always cold .he has a blockage in a major artery .wouldnt open heart surgery work better?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009