My husband feeling dizzenes and he feels he gonna black out if he wont take soda and ate peanut butter

hi anyone can give me some good information my husband is 38 yr Old? hi anyone who can give me some information. my husband is 38 yr Old and i was just wondering why sometimes he feel dizziness and always ask me coca cola and some Reises ( sort of peanut butter candy) and after he drink soda and ate peanut butter he is ok . but if he cannot he feels dizzenes and he feels he gonna black out . why is that . im thinking if he is low sugar ? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Yes, it is quite a possibility. So confirm it by testing it. If yes, then the medication tuning will have to be done.