My husband does not want to use condoms,so what other options do I have ?

OK, so my husband doesn't want to use condoms because having sex is not as pleasurable with the condom on? thats what he tells me..that having sex isn t as pleasurable with it what else can i do to prevent pregnancy?.....i dont want to take anything that would harm my body....and i really dont like the concept of takign birth control pills that would stop my sounds completely unnatural for a woman to stop her periods....and i surely wouldn t want to do it... so what other options do i have?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009