My husband always keeps fighting me. He is divorcee has married me

There is problem of husband and wife!s relationship in our life. My husband, who is divorcee has married me. He keeps on fighting with me without any cause. He starts shouting, hitting himself and sometimes me also, abuses me and behaves in utterly indecent manners,without any rhyme and reason.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Is this kind of behaviour only towards you or to others too.. If he has gross behavioural changes, then he needs professional help from a specialist.. However if it is only towards you, you have to speak to him and sort the differences.. You can take the help of marriage counsellor, that is if you still love him..