My hpt test shows positive after one month of my miscarriage. Now I am having my period again. Am i still pregnant ?

i had miscarriage and d&c on 10th august,bleeded through aug to sept but ttc along the line,i had subsequent brownish discharge and on 19th sept to 26th i had my period.i was having funny feelings in my body and went for hpt and it came back positive,i repeated after a week and it was still confused now cos am having stuffs like my period again since yday,am i still pregnant and wat could be the cause of the bleeding ?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Oct 2010