My hemoglobin is dropping even after 13 IV iron shots & i have fainted 3 times in 4 months. why i am having this ?

my hemoglobin is dropping even after 13 iv iron shots why. i have fainted 3 times in 4 months. MY STOOL test is normal previously had candida but now is OK. hemoglobin has dropped from 11.5 to 9.4 in 4 months. at each fainting episode, I felt the urge to go for a bowel movement but had none and within seconds have severe dizziness and faint. all 3 times I was fine and not doing any strenuous activity or am under no stress or emotional problems. I really need to know why i am having this. my doc thinks there could be some internal bleeding or cancer. I am not sure plz throw some light on it. thnx
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011