My height is 5ft 3inches and my age is 15 years. Can you suggest medicines for height growth ?

Hi, plz suggest safe medicines for height growth,my age 15 yrs,ht 5 ft 3 inches
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear height of 5.3 at the age of 15 is fine as you still have three years to add height. You should be regular in your exercise and have balanced diet add some proteins in your diet. Amongst herbs ashwagandha kaunch shatawar vidhari kand etc are used to add height. They are free from side effects and can be used.
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear patient , it would be better to have homoeopathic medicine under supervision of a good homoeopath though you can start with heightex tablets .
take care have homoeopathic medicine stay healthy .
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
Height and growth depends on the diet we take ,its very important to have good healthy diet,and another thingh that matters is the height of parents or stunted heifgt history of family members ,i think you have still couple of years to grow,dont panic have regular healthy foods ,regular aerobic exercises and hanging exercises in the gym.donmt worry u will haver agood height .