My heart was going very fast, please help

i took a tiny bit of weed about 12 hours ago, my heart was going very fast and still is.?
im so worried i will die, it doesnt hurt but i can feel it beating im suprised this has never happened before i dont know whats going on help PLEASE
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
don't worry it is most probably all in your head. You can suddenly have an adverse reaction to weed, like it triggers something in your brain. You just have to ride it out and try to distract yourself or have a sleep til it wears off. You are not going to die from a few tokes of weed its just that your senses are super sensitive right now. Don't smoke it again as you will most likely have this feeling again.