My heart started to beat weird and fast & I felt like fainting

Today, in the afterrnoon I was at school. (I m 13 and I have an anxiety disorder ) We had an assembly, and then my heart started to beat weird, and fast. I got scared and I told the teacher and he told me to sit down and breathe. I did what the told me, but it didn t work. I went to drink water and it didn t work. I felt like fainting . It lasted for like 15 minutes or so. I wasn t worrying or scared when my heart started to beat fast and weird. Is it because I slept about 7 hours or something ? One of my classmates had her heart beating really fast and she almost fainted, and she came to school the next day wearing a heart monitor thing. So, what should I do? I also have a cough (and maybe strep thoart but the pain is gone), but I m not taking any meditations for that. (The pain in my throat happened when I woke up at 2am, but when I fell asleep and woke up again, there was no pain.)
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009