My heart started beating like i just ran 10 miles and i turned red and was sweating. What could be the reason?

I have never in my life had this issue sooo it scares me a little...the other day i was at the mall and i went to try on a few things..i had to sort of jump up and down to pull my pants up...but right after i was done my heart started beating like i just ran 10 miles and i turned red and was sweating...i actually had to sit down for a while...then after a few hours later i forgot about it and i went and i tried something else on and the same things happend again( i dont kno why this only happens wen im tryin stuff on) it maybe becuz all i drank that morning was a cup of coffee and ate chips...or is this something i should get checked out...remember this never happend to me before...AM I DYINGGGGGG? lol by the way im 18 years old
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009