My heart palpitates whenever i eat and i feel acidity and dizziness. Is my problem heart related or gastrology related ?

Hi am 32 male l have undergone angioplasty two months ago my hgt is six feet n wght 93kg after tht it was stable but now am feeling dizzy all the time am taking clavix cardivas fibrovas but what is goin on is am having acidity prob stomach pain i checked out to find that i hve gall bladder stone of 17mm and stomach activity is connected to my heart whenever i eat my tummy reacts after that my heart palpilates starts after a while it stops but whenever i eat drink or my digestion system works my palpl starts my cardio dr said its ok thr no med for it i went to gastro dr he gave udiliv some antacids isabgol n told me will be ok in future but i cannot consentrate confused my heart palpl n light dizzines my future hangs in darkness i went to pychartis he gave versidep to help me relax i cannot run climb stairs or do daily activities i stats to palpilates n shorth of breath n uncomfortable stomach plx help me out
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011