My heart keeps skipping a beat and then i get a sudden thud.

My heart keeps skipping a beat and then i get a sudden thud? Hi,I m getting a bit worried, its been going on for a few weeks now , it only seems to happen in the evenings when i sit down, but it goes on for over an hour maybe 2, and is about 3-4 times a minute, sometimes more?? When it happens i get a thud in my chest and i get a cold sort of feeling in the back of my head, my husband has felt my wrist while this happens and it is very clear to him too, Do i need to worry? I am a 27yr old female????? Help!!!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Go to a doctor. There's nothing that strangers on the internet can do in place of a doctor.