My heart jumped out of my chest for a few seconds, is my heart going to be OK ?

Driving on the highway and was switching lanes--right into another car, caught myself and swerved back into my lane. Needless to say, my heart jumped out of my chest for a few seconds. Now i am normal, but i am scarred that it put into motion a chain of events that will cause heart disease , and abnormal rythm, etc. I have had a childhood heart murmur-functional. but this jumping screwed up the rythm. after a sudden shock, does everything return to normal, or do I have to worry ?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009