My heart is racing very fast at the age of 17. Is it OK?

My heart was racing very fast in the shower, I was very short of breath and everything became very muffled.. ?
So it was my girlfriend and I in the shower cleaning up from being out on the farm.. Yes, things got a little exciting and once things were finished I was very much out of breath.. nothing unusual. But with the combination of the heat along with being completely out of breath I was finding it hard to catch back up to having my breath. I was leaning against the wall and all of a sudden everything got very quiet... I asked her if the shower sounded like it was getting more quiet but it was my hearing slowly fading away.. This has never happened when I am out of breath like that... and I became very concerned.. once my heart rate returned to normal my hearing came back full.. Was I about to pass out? By the way, I am 17 and a big guy, 288 6'3 mostly muscle but still hard on my heart if that helps. Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009