My heart is racing fast. I am 14 only

I am a 14 year old boy and i have heart disease that runs in my family and I get this weird heart pain it happens for about 2-5 minutes and then it stops. I was on and I have seen this then that said energy drinks are health concerns for teens, I think that it is because I drink energy drinks about once every 2 days but other wise I drink water. Do any of you guys know what else it could be? I am drinking monster (lo-carb) and sometimes rock star. The pain doesn t hurt that bad but it kind of feels like my heart is going to pop out of my chest or sometimes it feels like it is going to come out of my mouth and it sometimes pumps slow and then it goes fast even when I am just sitting in the chair
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Could just be growing pains or gas. If it happens along with heavy sweating, shortness of breath, and especially shooting pains in your left shoulder then its a heart problem and you need immediate medical attention. Otherwise you're just freakin yourself out. But I would still lay off the energy drinks. They are not good for you.