My heart is beating extremely hard and hurts, should I go to E.R ?

My heart is beating extremely hard and hurts. It has been this way for a few hours now? what should i do? Lastnight when i went out i took two of my adderalls to help keep me awake. This morning my heart is beating heavily though my chest. Not faster. Just harder It hurts a little and makes me not want to talk. Im debating on going to the E.R because its Sunday and the docs office is closed. What should I do? Wait it out or go to the E.R?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Call 9-1-1, you might be having a heart attack or you could be having a really rapid heart beat called SVT, or afib with RVR. A rapid heart rate that is hurting is no reason for you to be sitting there. Get to the hospital, now. AND DON'T DRIVE, call EMS.