My heart is beating an extra beat every around 10 minutes. What could be the reason?

since 2 days now my heart is beating an extra beat every around 10 minutes, may be shorter may be longer than 10 minutes, but this beat is different than others, its hard and i feel my hear moving. I am 29 years old, was smoking but stopped since 2 years, i drink 1 cup of nescafe at morning and one cup of coffee at night. I am a bit afraid because i had a bad history about heart issues in my family, my mother is going to do a small surgery after a week "something related to heart but i don't know how to say it in english". Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jun 2010