My heart is beating a little bit faster and it feels funny, should I be worried ?

My heart is beating a little bit faster and it feels funny. Should I be worried?
Like you know that feeling you get in the middle of the night when you think your about to fall off your bed? Well I've had this feeling for a few days, nonstop. I'm fifteen, I've been having suicidal thoughts since October, I became deeply depressed for no apparent reason in September, and began self harming in January. Help? And the reason for the depression is probably because my parents tell me how much they hate me all the time, and I'm not even sure why. I just feel really unwanted. Oh, and I'm having shortness of breath. Another thing is, I don't really trust anyone. I'm scared of what they would think. :(
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009