My heart instantly started to go rapid on me.

One day I was at school in the cafeteria. I was just sitting down in my chair and I finished my food, so I just got up and BAM! My heart instantly started to go rapid on me. It felt a little tiring actually, like I just wanted to lie down. Going to class seemed to last forever. It was like a struggle just to get there. It lasted about 2-3 minutes. Can anyone tell me what this is ? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
If you eat something that you are allergic too or have a food intolerance too, your pulse will go up. The more you are allergic or intolerant, the more it will go up. There is a famous test that I use on a regular basis to test people for these reactions and it was developed by Dr. Cocas. Another thing that can happen is that if you do not get enough sleep at night (more than 5 hours uninterrupted), your adrenal glands will not recharge properly and you can feel a drop in blood pressure when you stand up quickly. You will feel a little dizzy and then your heart can race a little and give you that feeling. If you eat or drink things that have stimulants in them, like coffee, soft drinks, or eat things that have MSG in them, etc., this can make your heart race. good luck to you