My heart hurt when I smoked marijuana

ok i dont realy smoke alot but last time i smoked which was last night my heart hurt realy bad every time i breathed in all the way and more time that went by meant i could breath in more air so eventully it stopped but does anyone know what its from? okay first of all who ever said bad weed thats not true but i think the kid laced it with something but not sure because thats never happened to me and this weed is the best high ever so idk
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Marijuana has been known to cause hypoxia which can lead to chest pain but something else to include is often times people lace things like that and cigarettes with other substances like PCP, LSD, embalming fluid and whatever else get's them high. So to be honest who knows what you really smoked.