My heart flutters up at least 5 times per day. But i have no pain

Is it possible that I am having a heart attack? What else could be wrong? I am 28 years old and have always have been in good health. Two months ago I started experiencing a flutter in my chest . It doesn t hurt, just makes me stop and notice. Over a period of a week, it happened at least five times a day. This went on for about three weeks. It stopped until last week, when it occured maybe three times. Today was an especially stressful day, and when I got home my right arm started to ache. Not painfully, but it feels tingly. Am I having a heart attack? If not, what else could be going on? I currently don t have health insurance, so I am very skeptical about going to a doctor . I have researched on the internet, and most of the data hasn t been too helpful.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009