My heart flutters and have hard beats with nausea. Should I worry?

Recently I have had a few episodes where my heart flutters and flips followed by extremely hard beats. So hard it can be felt outside my chest and it feels as though someone is punch on the inside of my chest trying to get out. I also have notice a little neasua associated with this and just last night when I had an episode I noticed that my left arm began to have a dull ache and feel very heavy. The arm discomfort lasted about 30 mins. Can you please tell me if this is reason for concern?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013