My heart feels kind of irregular especially when lying down

is this normal? Ive been checking my pulse and it doesn t seem to be in a constant rhythm all the time, i guess what i mean is that the spacing between each beat isnt always even and sometimes it seems to take a while to beat. I seem fit and healthy as I exercise regularly and eat reasonably well. Im only 23 btw. Does this warrent a visit to the docs?Thanks in advance for your input
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
An irregular heartbeat can be caused by multiple things, from anxiety to heart arrhythmia's. You should probably get to a doctor and figure out what's causing it.