My headache started getting worse with dizziness and fast heartbeat

hello im 19 years old, female. while at work 2 months ago my head started hurting and i didnt pay much atteintion to it, after all it was just a little headache . My headache started getting worst and i started to feel a bit dizzy and started lossing focus. I decided i needed to sit down and walked to the break room. I couldnt walk straigth, i started loosing my hearing and eye sigth, as i kept walking my heart kept beating faster and it was harder to breathe. Finally everything was a blurr, and i was hearing ringing in my ears, i felt like faiting but fougth to keep my self awake. I wasn t thinking straigth and refused to go to the hospital. Im wondering if this is serious and if i should still get checked by a doctor since this happened 2 months ago.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011