My head hurts, Is there any cause of this ?

Hi, I am 22 years old female, I've been having these headaches every so often and they are extremely irritating.. they hurt sooo bad. To the point where i'm extremely sensitive to sound, movement, and light. I cant ingest anything or im vomitting, even asprin. Is there any cause of this ?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You are having the symptoms of migraine.. If aspirin is not helping you, alternative analgesics such as paracetamol or ibuprofen should help.. Life style modifications in the form of good sleep and good diet is very essential in preventing the episodes.. And if your symptoms are very frequent, you may need pills to prevent them..