My hand always shakes. What could be the reason for this?

hi i have a problem in my hand its always shaking and nervous sometimes i can't even eat by spoon why is that?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010
Are you an alcoholic? How old are you? What type of personality you are? Are you taking any drugs. Check your T4 & TS H levels if possible B12 too. Consult a general physian immediately.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The cause could be anxiety, vitamin deficiencies, peripheral neuropathy, parkinsonism, essential tremors and many other factors.. Discuss with your doctor to know about your symptom and specific cause for it..