My hair is getting grey. How can I get rid of it?

Dear Dr, i am 32 yrs old female, i hair is getting white. how can i rid off from the same or give me any medicine to stop the same
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
You hair is getting gray? What you want to do stop from getting gray hair? I need more info. You question is not clear.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Try to find out any precipitating cause for your white hair...Like due to any illness,due to any medicine,..go for routine body profile investigation to rule out any condition..At the age of 32 getting your hair white is mostly hereditary...otherwise start fruit juices,Green leafy vege.,pulses,cereals,beta carotin rich diet,Vit-e and b righ diet.Wash your hair properly and nourish it with hair oil.gentle massage of hair oil on scalp.Avoid any stress.